Summer MTB Club
Stl Mtb Development Team
Crafted for advanced youth riders with honed fundamentals and a passion for mountain bikes. The focus of our "Devo" Team is to become excellent riders capable of confidently riding advanced and expert trails through-out the state, country, and world. We teach according to each rider's strengths and weaknesses, constantly pushing their individual comfort zones and feeding off of the group dynamic, to have fun and demonstrate skills in various ways.
The Devo Team is for the rider that is always looking to be riding, practicing and having fun. Riders should be actively riding outside of scheduled times. While our team isn't committed to racing or being competitive we do focus on becoming fast, strong and striving to be the best riders we can be.
The Stl Mtb Team is committed to providing a safe progression into advanced mountain biking. We accomplish this by building from the fundamentals and introducing new skills in a controlled manner before trying them on the trail. Because of our small group size, we provide focused instruction and personal knowledge of the level of each rider. This allows us to offer challenges appropriate to individual skill levels while having fun as a group.
We've Changed our Booking Process
10 Punch Pass
By switching to a Punch Pass system instead of a Flat Rate we can better accommodate weather and people's schedules.
Flexible With Your Schedule
If you can't make a session you don't use a punch. Passes are valid for 12 months and transferable to any Stl Mtb Program
The My Account portal keeps track of all used and unused punches as well as your schedule which can be loaded right to a Google Calendar
- The club is for riders ages 10 to 16
- Sundays, 3hr Training Sessions
- All Sessions lead by St. Louis Mountain Bike Camps trained Coaches
- Each week focuses on advanced Mtb skills building upon previous lessons
- All Trained Coaches have undergone
- Mountain Bike Camps Training
- CPR + First Aid Certification
- If riders have not ridden with us, they must attend a skills evaluation
Perks of Being Part of our Bike Club.
- 10% Discount on our Summer Camp (Please mention in Coupon Code Area)
- 20% Off Junior Dirt Crit Race entries.
- Eligibility to attend our Destination Series Trips
Fall Devo Team Weekly Sessions - Sundays September 8th - October 28th
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Come to as many sessions as you'd like, just sign-up on the website
- We will send out a Group Me invite with your registration to keep track of weather cancellations
Advanced Training all Fall and an end of the season day trip
Do keep in mind, mountain biking is an adventure sport and has inherent risk. When riders commit to pushing their individual comfort zones those risks become more real. We don't mention this to scare you, we just want everyone to be informed and educated about the realities of mountain biking and the skills our Devo team is designed to teach. Because of the nature of mountain biking and the skills, we focus on the Devo Team is by invitation only. If this sounds like your kind of riding but you haven't ridden with us, get in touch and we'll coordinate an evaluation.